Control: A Shadowrun 5th Ed Campaign
Corporations of Guangzhou
1. Ares Arms
- Recruitment and sales offices.
- Carrefour and Stuffershack plants and fungus farms.
- Dassault manufacturing plants
- Various cartage interests
- Heavy expansion in manufacturing plants for it’s products.
- Aided Baihu in the construction of the Sky Garden.
- Factories for Horizon Transglobal and Common Denominator.
- Facilities for Parashield and Mitsuhama Industrial.]
- Ertxanta Security, which has the civil security contract for the Guangzhu sprawl.
- Regional HQ that oversees a large number of A rated national corps that sell NEOnet products and services or manufactures components for them.
- Global HQ’s for Terracotta Arms and Xiao Technologies.
8. Saeder Krupp
- Regional HQ for Nippon Credit and Trust.
9. Kwom Sham Industries
- National powerhouse that focuses on resource extraction.
- Has begun to branch into telesma gathering.
- Kami Consulting, which specialize in military consultation.
- Multiple factories and shipping / storage for their multitude of subsidiaries.
- Shipyard facilities south of the sprawl.
- HQ of Eastern Electronics
12. Baihu Corporation
- Relocated their global HQ here after the founding of the CC.
- Largest of the CC companies and one of the largest AA company in the world.
- Military, heavy industry, and petrochemical production are their largest ventures.
- Have ties to a lot of various Asian governments.
13. Dengfong Combined Industries
- Large multinational AA with facilities throughout Asia and Africa.
- Mostly involved in automotive and aerospace, but they have moved into thamaturgical industries as well.
14. Tan Tien
- Multinational based out of the state of Beijing.
- Operates several research labs, including a sponsored lab connected with Guangdong University.