Control: A Shadowrun 5th Ed Campaign
Areas of Guangzhou
- Largest industrial zone in Guangzhou, just northeast of the CBD. There are many factories, labs, and industrial complexes located here.
- All of the AAA and major international AA and Canton Confederation companies that deal in physical goods have facilities here or do business for their logistical needs with companies here.
- The CBD area of Guangzhou, it is where the government buildings and many of the cultural buildings are located.
- This area is home to the 2 most prestigious universities in Guangzhou, Guangzhou Corporate University and Guangdong University of Technology and Thaumaturgy.
- Major transportation hub located southeast of the CBD.
- Tunnels and bridges connecting the island part of the sprawl from the Pearl river banks to it.
- Major highways and rail systems connecting to Hong Kong and Macau.
- 5 Star entertainment and large street market on Kaida Road.
- Just southeast of the CBD, this is where the high priced luxury apartments and condos are with spectacular views of the city and the rivers.
- East of the CBD, this area of high rises meet the needs of those of the middle class.
- Home to several sports complexes for various athletic clubs.
- Home of Jinan University
- North of the CBD, this area is dominated by Baiyun mountain, outdoor recreational complexes, and agribusiness.
- Major dock area, east of the CBD, split for commercial and private recreation.
- Waterfront hotels dominate the landscape.
- Located south of the CBD, most historically significant part of the Sprawl.
- Parks, gardens, and historical buildings.
- Lot of retail commercialization and entertainment areas, as well as a good concentration of night clubs.
- Location of Guangdong University of International Studies.
- Located northwest of the CBD, this area is home to the Guangzhou International Airport.
- A large number of full service hotels and conference centers are located here as well.
- Southern most part of the sprawl on the Pearl.
- This is where most of the commercial cargo ports are located.
- Also home to a cluster of sky scrapers housing the financial heart of the Canton Confederation.
- Most eastern part of the sprawl, home to large immigrant communities.
- Largest SINless population in Guangzhou.
- Some areas used for agribusiness, most of the urban areas are in decay.
- Took a pounding during the Nationalist War, never recovered.